HS CODE – 12074090
Hulled sesame seeds are those kinds of sesame seeds from which the outer covering or hulls have been removed during the manufacturing process. On the other hand, unhulled sesame seeds are those which have their husk or hulls intact and not removed.
- In Cooking, most commonly using seeds are Hulled seeds.
- When roasted or heated, Sesame Seeds get a good insane, crunchy flavor, which makes them well known on cookies and bread and even sprayed over ice-cream rather than chopped nuts.
- Hulled sesame seeds are extensively used in breads, burgers, sauces, cereals, crackers, spreads, drinks, granola, candies, soups & various other bakery and confectionary products to enrich its taste and nutritional values.
- hey’re also used to make sesame paste or Tahini.
- The seeds help cure Anemia and prevent diabetes.
- The seeds contain anti – cancer properties.
- Sesame seeds help in providing relief from Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- It is a good treatment for Anxiety.
- Hulled sesame seeds can be used for cooking and they are usually put inside bakery items
- They are crunchy in taste and can be used along with bread more nutty flavor
- They have anti-cancer properties and prevents diabetes too.
- They are giving good treatment for anxiety too
- They are used for making paste or Tahini.
|Hulled Sesame Seed Specification
||Machine clean/ Premium Sortex
||4 % – 6 % Max.
||48 % – 50 % Min.
||1 % – 2 % Max.
|Hulled Sesame container cart
|Hulled Sesame Seed