HS CODE – 09109912
Fenugreek is an annual plant in the family Fabaceae, with leaves consisting of three small obovate to oblong leaflets. It is cultivated worldwide as a semiarid crop. Its seeds and leaves are common ingredients in dishes from the Indian subcontinent, and have been used as a culinary ingredient since ancient times.
Fenugreek Seeds Uses In India by Exporters, Manufacturers And Suppliers
- Fenugreek seeds can be used as herb, spice and vegetable. They are usually preferred in India for preparing pickles, daals, sambhar powder, and other vegetable dishes etc.
- Fenugreek seeds have plenty of medicinal benefits that circulate overall blood pressure and make you healthier and energetic.
- Fenugreek seeds can also be used as oral insulin substitute and good for people having lower blood glucose level.
- Fenugreek seeds are even good when you feel some digestion problems, constipation, stomach inflammation etc. it also makes your heart healthy and maintains cholesterol level too..
- They can be dried and used as spices to add inside food items to make them tastier. It affects male reproductive tract too
- Fenugreek Seeds Indiaare used as medicinal herb to improve your digestive system and makes your immune system stronger.
- They are usually preferred in India for preparing pickles, daals, sambhar powder, and other vegetable dishes etc.
- It is used to control blood pressure and also maintains insulin level having lower blood glucose value.
|Specifications of Quality Fenugreek
|Machine Clean & Sortex
|0.5% , 1%
|50kgs, 25kgs Pp Bags /Jute Bags
|Spicy and slightly bitter characteristic of Fenugreek.Free from off flavours or odours
|Place of origin
|Fenugreek Seeds container cart
|FENUGREEK SEEDS (METHI)
|TYPES OF BAG
|H.D.P.E.Bag / P.P.Bag / Jute Bag
|10kg / 15kg / 25kg / 40kg / 50kg
|As Per Customer Requirement